Book Reviews: Five point someone ... and One night at the call centre
I do not believe in copying other people's work. But, if I know someone else has done a good job of it, I should quote him. I think by providing the link to Samrat's reviews I am doing justice to both Samrat for his reviews and the author for his amateur attempt for his second novel.
Views expressed here are author's personal views and do not reflect the views of author's current or any previous employer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Black Swan – Nassim Nicholas Taleb (2007)
If Fooled by Randomness focuses on probability theory, The Black Swan centers on the extreme, unpredictable outliers that lie deep beyond ...
-
A very simple yet very effective framework to bring in innovation in any marketing set up. The basic concepts is fairly simple choose one of...
-
Just unputdownable. In search for the eternal question Who am I , the Swamiji renounces all the materialistic pleasures and careers and com...
-
In lines of The Survival of the Fittest which was coined by Herbert Spencer in 1864 as a sequel to Darwin's theory of natural selection,...
No comments:
Post a Comment