This book needs no introduction. This has been cited as one of the top 10 books in the management literature.
http://management.about.com/od/careerdevelopment/tp/TopMgtBooks.htm
Rather than writing a commentary on this book, I will suggest people to go through the reviews on Amazon. If you have not read this book, I will suggest you read it as soon as possible.
Views expressed here are author's personal views and do not reflect the views of author's current or any previous employer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fooled by Randomness – Nassim Nicholas Taleb (2004)
The book opens by dissecting survivorship bias, arguing that sheer randomness—rather than skill, foresight, or clear causality—plays the dom...
-
A very simple yet very effective framework to bring in innovation in any marketing set up. The basic concepts is fairly simple choose one of...
-
Just unputdownable. In search for the eternal question Who am I , the Swamiji renounces all the materialistic pleasures and careers and com...
-
In lines of The Survival of the Fittest which was coined by Herbert Spencer in 1864 as a sequel to Darwin's theory of natural selection,...
No comments:
Post a Comment